Why Choose Us to Manage your Property?
Prestige Property Management is determined to be exceed your expectations in its approach to managing your property. We seek to be professional, timely, transparent and efficient in our dealings with both landlords and tenants. Rather than just maintaining your investment we endeavour to add real value and work in a way that is proactive not reactive. Prestige Property Management help to manage the risk and the hassle, by focusing on sourcing and managing great tenants for our busy clients, advice on how to maximise rental returns and ensuring all relevant legislation is complied with. For the convenience of our clients we offer maintenance, painting, landscaping services and assistance and meeting attendance for EQC / Fletchers / Insurance earthquake repairs.
What To Expect From Us
- Value for money: All necessary services included in our fee with no compromise on service.
- Transparent pricing: There are no hidden costs. When we organise a plumber or electrician, no commission is charged on trade invoices.
- Single point of contact: Both tenants and landlords work with the same experienced property manager (either Danielle of Pip) to ensure nothing is missed and a strong relationship is built and maintained.
- Proactive and Professional: Detailed reports before, during and at the end of a tenancy. Attention to detail right from the start of managing a property and throughout and “staying on the ball” is the way we operate; proactive not reactive
- Personal: We work with landlords to offer a tailored management service to cater their needs; no two landlords have the same expectations. For example, some landlords only want email contact from us, others have their tradespeople they prefer to use, we take the time to understand your requirements to make it stress-free for everyone
- Working with trusted tradespeople: We make sure your property is looked after. If needed for your property, we know and trust the tradespeople that we use and we are confident that they are the right people for the job.
- Working in your interests: We have no incentive to sell add-on products and services. We have freedom of choice over our tradespeople and will act in the interest of the landlord at all times. Likewise with tenants and rent, we review and advise landlords of market rent with our quarterly inspections.
- Local and independent: Our office is located in Christchurch. We manage properties across Christchurch and the surrounds. We have no affiliation with any Real Estate agencies and are completely independent.
- Confidentiality: Many landlords do not want empty properties showing as ‘to let’ and do not want the tenants to have their details. We maintain the highest standards of confidentiality at all times.
We are proud to be members of the following organizations